Meridian Automotive is a high-volume, full-service AAA Approved automotive repair shop located in Meridian, Idaho, that has been in business since 1993.
We are now interviewing for qualified and experienced Automotive Service Advisors to join our growing team. To apply, click here.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to work in a fast-paced, reputable automotive shop.
Our perfect candidate would be a team player with a reputation of exemplary automotive repair shop customer service with top sales results. In addition, your positive attitude and ability to think quickly on your feet would be a significant asset to our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented individual to be responsible for the following:
- Setting initial appointments for auto repair service via phone or in person.
- Greeting each customer warmly and courteously, presenting a professional image of Meridian Automotive
- Be able to prioritize work orders, customer calls, etc.
- Educate customers about services or repairs needed
- Help customer prioritize service or repairs needed by determining their usage of vehicle.
- Help identify mechanical problems by questioning the customer or doing visual inspections or road tests
- Confer with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare work order for needed repairs.
- Prepare repair orders showing time, cost, and labor estimates for service.
- Write a brief description of the problem on the repair order to help the mechanic locate the problem.
- Explain the work performed and the charges to the customer.
- Follow up with customers after the sale
- Handle customer concerns.
Why consider working for Meridian Automotive?
- Weekends off: No Saturdays or Sundays
- Monday-Friday 7:15-5:45 PM
- Well-maintained, modern equipment
- Modern 8,000sq ft. facility.
- Well-maintained equipment.
- All the latest software, computer terminals at each work station.
- Professional technicians and service writers who work together well as a team
- Reputable and quality facility with a large volume of satisfied customers
- On-site owner
Our benefits include:
- Weekends off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- EAP insurance
- Retirement plan with percentage match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Provided uniforms
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement
- At least three years Automotive Service Advisor experience or at least 3 years successful sales experience
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Positive attitude
- Able to pass background check
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Current driver’s license and 3-year clean driving history
Meridian Idaho is a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors. We are located just minutes from fishing, hunting, mountain bike riding, hiking and more. We have excellent schools and many opportunities for higher education and cultural events.
For more information about Meridian Automotive go to https://www.meridianautocare.com
**Even if YOU have never worked in an independent shop, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our shop, our work, and our area! *Submit YOUR resume with complete confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential.