Meridian Automotive Limited Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Meridian Automotive as your automotive repair and service provider. It is our mission to provide quality automotive repairs and services that exceed our customer’s expectations. We stand behind our auto repairs and services with a limited 36 month / 36,000 mile parts and labor. Meridian Automotive’s focus on Customer satisfaction is why we go the extra mile.
The 36 month / 36,000 mile limited warranty covers the following repairs and services:
- Engine and Transmission performance and drivability
- Heating, Air Conditioning and climate control systems
- Engine Cooling System
- Ignition, Charging and electrical systems
- Fuel, Exhaust and Emission Control systems
- Brake system
- Steering and Suspension systems
The terms of this limited warranty may vary based on the part manufacturer and/or quality of parts specified by the customer and/or the labor performed by Meridian Automotive. We encourage you to speak to one of our Service Consultants for the warranty that offers you the best value.
The foregoing limited warranty excludes preventative maintenance parts such as filters and fluids, parts for which the manufacturer has a stated life expectancy and other normal wear and tear items, such as spark plugs, brake pads, belts, hoses, and tires.
Limited Warranty on maintenance and normal wear and tear items:
- Tires – tires are warranted for life and mileage specified by the manufacturer. When purchased in sets of four (4), new tires purchased from Meridian Automotive come with free rotations & flat repairs for the life of the tire. Other than repairable pressure leaks, as determined by Meridian Automotive, damage caused by road hazards, abuse or lack of care by the owner are not covered.
- Alignments – 6 month / 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Batteries – batteries are warranted as specified by the manufacturer.
- Brake pads – 24 months / 24,000 miles, whichever comes first, for normal wear. Commercial vehicles, vehicles used in competition or off-road and, vehicles that tow are not covered.
- Diagnostics – Failed emissions, service engine light, carburetor work and or adjustments, and general drivability comes with a 30-day warranty.
- Wiper Blades – 90 days.
- Used / Previously owned parts, supplied by Meridian Automotive will receive a 30-day warranty.
- Street Rods and High Performance parts follow manufacturer’s warranty. There is no warranty on the labor.
- Carburetors – New: 24 months / 24,000 miles. Rebuilt: 12 months / 12,000 miles.
For your convenience, all AC DELCO parts are warranted nationwide for 24 months / 24,000 miles at any AC DELCO service center.