Meridian Automotive uses SuperFlow Chassis Dyno for
First Class Vehicle Testing & Tuning
- Our SuperFlow dyno tests vehicles up to 1200 horsepower at speeds up to 160 MPH. The SuperFlow dyno can measure horsepower, torque, and wheel speed and can perform diagnostic tests like air to fuel ratio.
- The benefits of a chassis dyno:
- Diagnose engine & drivetrain problems
- Troubleshoot driveability issues
- Identify drivetrain frictional losses
- Run track lap simulations
- Test at full or partial throttle positions and at constant speeds or torque.
- Perform power curve tests under controlled acceleration rates for greater data resolution.
- Log multiple data channels including AFR, temps, pressures, and graph all against power/RPM.
- Perform step tests to precisely measure power and other channels at different RPM/Speeds
- Perform elapsed time vehicle simulations like quarter-mile runs, 0-60 and passing acceleration.
Dyno Tunes start at $199.95
First 2 hours to set up, perform safety inspections, and tune.
Parts are not included.
Time after the first 2 hours will be billed at $125 per hour.